SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Cambridge Police Department
First Floor Community Room
125 Sixth Street
Design Review Committee
4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Regular Board Meeting
5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Notice and Agenda
- Draft Minutes of the Regular Meeting of the Board on July 19, 2017
- Draft Minutes of the Executive Sessions of the Board on March 15, 2017, April 12, 2017 and June 21, 2017
- Letter to Steve Marsh of MITIMCO from 303 Third Street Regarding MIT Volpe Zoning Petition
- Memo regarding Volpe Redevelopment Community Space Requirement from Neighborhood Representatives of Volpe Working Group
- CDD MIT Volpe Zoning Petition Memo
- Cover Letter & Amended Foundry Demonstration Project Plan
- Appendices from Amended Foundry Demonstration Plan
- OPEB Trust Document
- Monthly Staff
- Monthly Budget Report
MEETING HANDOUTS & PRESENTATIONS
- Letter from Stephen Kaiser to Ordinance Committee Regarding MIT Volpe Petition
- MIT Responses to CDD Memo
- 145 Broadway Branding & Exterior Signage Proposal
Regularly scheduled board meetings are usually held on the third Wednesday of each month from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
The Cambridge Redevelopment Authority is a “local public body” for the purpose of the Open Meeting Law pursuant to M. G. L. c. 30A, § 18.
M. G. L. c. 30A, § 20, provides in relevant part:
(b) Except in an emergency, in addition to any notice otherwise required by law, a public body shall post notice of every meeting at least 48 hours prior to such meeting, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. In an emergency, a public body shall post notice as soon as reasonably possible prior to such meeting. Notice shall be printed in a legible, easily understandable format and shall contain the date, time and place of such meeting and a listing of topics that the chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting.
(c) For meetings of a local public body, notice shall be filed with the municipal clerk and posted in a manner conspicuously visible to the public at all hours in or on the municipal building in which the clerk’s office is located.
It is the policy of the Cambridge Redevelopment Authority to provide notice at least 7 calendar days prior to its meetings whenever practicable.