Key Final Project Documents
To download all other project documents described on the list of Appendices (last page of the Basis of Design document), please click here to be redirected to a Dropbox page.
Key Project Origination Documents
Public Process 2016-2017
The CRA public engagement process for this 25% design project is summarized as follows:
• October 2016: CRA launched a comprehensive website for this project with detailed information including history/background, purpose, design priorities, scope map, project documents, and many informational links including an explanatory video about bicycle protected intersections. The website was featured on the home page of the CRA’s website for about a year, but continued as a project page found via pull-down menus. The website was updated with an FAQ page and PDF documents as they became available.
• 11/9/2016: CRA presentation and feedback session at Cambridge Bicycle & Pedestrian Committees
• 12/1/2016: CRA presentation and feedback session at KSA Transportation Committee
• 12/7/2016: CRA presentation and feedback session at Cambridge Transit Committee
• 2/8/2017: CRA presentation and feedback session at Cambridge Bicycle & Pedestrian Committees
• 2/15/2017: Progress presentation at CRA February monthly public Board Meeting, with public comment
• 2/22/2017: CRA presentation and feedback session at ECPT
• 3/8/2017: CRA informational presentation and feedback session Cambridge Public Planting Committee
• Spring 2017: CRA staff put together an FAQ page based on the feedback and questions from the prior public meetings and posted on the CRA website project page.
Archived Meeting Presentations (2016-2017)
For answers to frequently asked questions, please click here